Careers at MAK
MAK builds software to simulate and visualize 3D virtual worlds for military training and experimentation.
We simulate everything from autonomous submarines at the bottom of the ocean, to vehicles and people on the ground and in the air, to satellites in space. We render complex and dynamic scenes on multi-channel high-resolution projected displays and in virtual reality devices. We connect simulators across the world so that people on different continents can train next to each other in the virtual battlefield.
Jump to Open Positions
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
We are a collaborative team filled with talented people who nurture and learn from one another and our innovative solutions are as diverse as the people who build them.
401(k) (with company matching), flexible work hours, comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance. We have offices in Cambridge, MA, and Orlando, FL.
We are constantly seeking talented software engineering, 3D modeling, and operations staff. We have an impressive collection of developers, drawn from many disciplines with degrees in EE, Mech. E., Chem. E., Aero/Astro, Physics as well as CS.
- If you have a passion for game technology
- If you want to tackle the challenge of simulating the real world, in real-time
- If you want to develop cutting edge simulation, visualization and virtual reality software
- If you want to design and implement flexible SDKs rather than unmaintainable hacks
- If you can help us integrate a variety of software components into a coherent whole
- If you want to work at a company where everyone feels responsible for our success
...then come join the MAK team!
We are always seeking top-notch candidates, so even if you don't see a position open that is perfectly suited for you, please send your resume to
MAK Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.